The Original Steam Master Carpet Cleaners vs. Imposters
An Important Heads Up to Our Value Customers
We are doing everything we can to get the word out that there are several "Plain Wrap" carpet cleaners in the Orange County area that are trying to pass themselves off as us!
Don't be fooled! These plain wrap cleaners are private operators who get their work using a lead generating company. This company does heavy telephone and internet marketing using various names. One of them is "Orange County Steam Masters," which is obviously very close to our name, "Steam Master Carpet Cleaners." We have operated our business using this name since the 197's and have trademark rights to it.
BEWARE! If you get a robocall offering extremely low prices (any 3 rooms cleaned for $49), don't get sucked in! If it sounds too good to be true…it is!
When searching for us on the web, MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE THE CORRECT COMPANY!
OUR COMPANY'S WEBSITE (SteamMasterOC.com) will have the owners' names and photo along with names and photos of all of our employees. The location is also provided along with photos of our building. IN CONTRAST, the lead generating company's website (orangecountysteammasters.com) has NO information about the owners, NO information about the technicians, and NO physical location listed.
You Know It's Us When:
- We arrive in a van that has our official logo and phone number on it.
- Our technicians are in uniform with our logo.
- Our paperwork has our name and address in Costa Mesa.
- We will only take payment to Steam Master Carpet Cleaners (never a check to an employee).
- We stand behind our work. If you have a concern, call us so we can address it.
Quite a few of our customers have called to let us know that they have mistakenly ordered services from this call center thinking it was us. They've all reported the following experience.
You Know It's Not Us If:
- The technician arrives in an unmarked van.
- He gives a price that is much higher than the price that was quoted on the phone.
- The work is very poor quality.
- The technician insists on being paid either by cash or by a check made payable to his name.
- When customers call the office, the call center states, "There is no guarantee. If the technician needs to come out again, there will be an extra charge."
To Anyone Who Has Had a Bad Experience With Their Carpet Cleaner:Please make sure to leave a review on the correct company's site!
Yelp, Google and the BBB are great places to give feedback to help other consumers make a good decision. It keeps good companies thriving and forces bad companies to either adjust or go under.
Ensure You Are Leaving a Review for the Correct Company
- Check the phone number you called against the number on the site.
- See if the technician you hired is listed on that site.
- Call the company before leaving a review to see if you can resolve the issue.
- Check your receipt. (Ours will always list our name Steam Master Carpet Cleaners.)
If you got this far, thank you for taking the time to read this. We look forward to continuing to serve you and continue our mission of "Delivering Quality Every Time."
Greg's team is fantastic. They'll provide fair pricing, prompt service and great customer care. The best in OC. Thank you for taking care of my couch and rug!